Eye Exam $55; glasses $271.48 on 11/28/2011; 2nd eye exam $20 on 2/8/2011 = $346.48. The subsitute optomtirst recommend that within the next 2 years that my friend get his eyes checked for cataracts - BUT recommend that the glasses be made - well they made his eyes worse until he could no longer read unless using a maginifying glass with the bifocle glasses!

plus caussed problems driving. The regular optomterist immediately sent him to a specialist since intial visit on April 26 we have been going there 7 thus far the 8th coming up so far a totasl after medicare is 716.70 but i am sure there are at lest 2 more bills yet; 3rd for the next visit and yet the glasses what medicare does not pay for...

Sears said they would make them right - at first offered to refound the glsses price but thats went down the drain called other other day and now they demand replacement under warranty and a co-pay of $40 well guess what Sears has lost him as a customer in the future and possibly me for mine and we have been goign to Sears Optical since 1997. I say the glasses should of never been made for him but what do I know its a nice way to rip off the elderly he is 78 years of age, and have right to complain since the payments all came from me through my bank account

Comments