With Company response Not resolved

I went to Sears because of Sears Price Match Plus Policy at Chandler Fashion Mall, AZ. I had an ad from Fry's Electronics for a Samsung RF 267AEPN. The listed price in Frys was $1450+Free Delivery.

Sears price was $2150+$70 shipping. According to Sears policy the price difference was $700 and I should have got $70 as price match plus difference, but they gave me $59.

First, the salesperson did not know there was a price match policy, he did not know Sears had 6 months zero percent financing (Each time he had to go to check with his supervisor, it took me 1 hour to buy a fridge).

Now he comes back from checking with his supervisor and says that he can do price match but still charge $70 for delivery. Tell me is there any advantage of buying from Fry's or from Sears if the price is the same. He then says (this is the misrepresentation), that he can give me a $100 card (he shows me a $10 card valid for a week in store) and says it rang for $100 with his other customers. He promises he will give me that. I agree for the sale. Then I ask about financing, I apply for the financing and the sale is done. He then says he cannot give me the $100 card. This is Cheating. I will never ever come back to Sears, you have real bad salespeople. He they shows no interest in listening to me and goes to other customer. I went to the customer service desk, there is no one seating there, no one in site. I mean this is a terrible way to treat people.

The fridge got delivered to me, it had 3 dents on the left door. I called the customer service and told her to fix them. She said she cannot fix them but can give me 10% discount on my next purchase, and a expanded warranty on my fridge. This doesn't make sense, why should I spend more money in your store when I get less then what I paid for. I opened the fridge and its dirty. All dusts has settled in it.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments

Stephanie, Sorry doesn't help is actions that shows the customer that you care.Stop using mechanical words like sincerely apologize,I can see how this would be frustrating.

Is honesty that counts.

People in your company are train to be mechanical and not themselves.Treat customer how you will like to be treated.By the way please tell your top executive consecutive to don't forget about their customers good faith of purchasing their good to boost the economy and their fat checks and to also remember their customer service rep that are taking advantage and don't get paid for their commitment to the company!

I have to say sears have good honest working people its sears policy that sucks and are deceiving.believe me they blame their good employees for all their mistakes.

Sears ONLY care about profit not customer satisfaction.

learn the tricks be careful before you sign anything.You as customers beware and think before you attack a customer service rep they get treated like just the same and are under paid!

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Diku4u,

We sincerely apologize for the disappointment surrounding your purchase experience. After reading your post I can see how this would be frustrating. My name is Stephanie and I am with the Sears Social Media Support Escalations team. I would like one of our executive case managers to speak to you in order to look further into this. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the refrigerator was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name “Diku4u” for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Stephanie L.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

Why did you agree to buy it at Sears when Fry's was $700 lower? Then they're selling you a floor model?? "the fridge was dirty." Then you complained of their service?

Sorry, something's wrong here.

Was Fry's a limited time ad? Limited quantity?