Terrible company.Ordered item from website which did not work, called in and had the order manually placed.

Never got a confirmation but got charged twice. Have spent all morning on phone with foreign call centers and been transferred all over. What a big, big waste of my time, I still do not know if the order is processed or when I will get my money refunded. I will never order from your POS company again unless it is absolutely necessary.

Please update to 21st century or close your doors.

Apparently none of the internal departments are connected or able to fix the problem centrally.Must be purposely designed to insulate themselves.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of lawn mower part from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments