3.7
Layout of Store

i went in to sears to buy a sweater top for my grand daughter we found it in about 10 minutes we went to check out to purchase but as usual it took forever one checkstand they couldn't get the security device off the stereo the guy in front of me had purchased so I moved next store where the lady wanted to know why she wasn't getting the ad price so the clerk explained she needed to become a rewards member to get it so she took 20 minutes to sign her up why the other guy tried to get the security device off his stereo and then 25 minutes later I get to pay for my purchase sears is going broke wonder why

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments