We had a technician from Sears Home Service come out to address the UE error code on our washer. He spent 10 minutes on it and told us that there is a recall related to the UE code on these washers.

He gave me all the info to call but tell me to call the next day b/c he need to upload his diagnostic result. I called the next day and they told me that there is no recall on the model. I called Sears back and demand a full refund on the service since he mis-diagnostic the issue and they all told me that there is nothing they can do.

Bad service .. I would never go to Sears again.

Review about: Sears Washing Machine Repair.

I didn't like: Feel like i was scam.

Comments

I have all Kenmore appliances. The oldest one is my side by side refrigerator, which the lame ice machine has never kept up with any family use.

Even though it has the latest ice acceleration function. That is frankly "bullshit!" My latest and last purchase of kenmore was a range. The main control board for the oven just stopped. Not even 8 mos old!

The repairman came out and took the back stove panel off and found roach droppings on an enclosed breaker fuse on the control board. They refused to honor their warranty agreement with me. They are a disreputable and dishonest company now.

They are not the same company whom my grandfather bought all his appliances from. Before they go out of business, which they will with these disreputable practices, we should all get together and file a class action lawsuit against them before there is no money to get.