Roseboro, North Carolina

I bought a mower deck that cost $556.00 from Sears on line. First there were parts missing.

I used the bolts and spring from the old deck. I put the deck on and the blades that came on the deck are hitting the side of the deck. I called and they said they would send another deck. I waited and no deck came so I called again and the rep told me I was over the ten day warrenty and when I told her I have record of when I called and it was 7 days she told me she could not help me and when I ask to speak to her manager she told me that the manager would call me back but I never received a call.

I am stuck with a $556.00 deck that I can't use.

I will never step another foot in Sears and I hope.

Signed pissed. Signed pissed

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of mower deck from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $556 and wants Sears to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no one will help. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments