With Company response Not resolved

I bought a Country Living sheet set.After one washing, there was a big tear in the pillowcase.

I had not kept the receipt because I simply did not anticipate the need to return a sheet set. The store refused to take them back at even the lowest clearance price, or give me a store credit. I have had similar experiences at Sears, and will not be going back.

In the past, I returned a toaster oven for repairs.

After being told that the item was ready, I went to pick it up, and found that it still did not work.

Comments

I have a set of sheets I purchased, washed them, put on bed and after laundering second time the sheets will NOT FIT the bed!!I have fought trying to put bottom one on a number of times with no luck!

Have not kept receipt either but will contact store as I probably used my Sears card.Will see how it goes!

Pembroke Pines, Florida, United States #816772

I to bought a set of the same sheets and the bottom sheet has a hole in it.A hole of worn thin material, only this set is not even a year old.

I fellow the washing instruction.I paid about 80.00 for a king size set.

Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States #790190

I bought an Egyptian cotton sheets set by Country Living about 4 months ago from Sears and I did not keep my receipt and the bottom sheet has a very thin spot at the foot, I paid around $80.00 for the set and thought they would last a long time. I have sheet that are over 20 years old and they are still good. Very dissappointed and will not buy any more

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Amarylis,

I am very sorry to hear about your pillowcases tearing after such a short amount of use. In addition, I would like to apologize for your recent experience at our store while trying to return your sheets and pillowcase. I can understand how frustrating this experience must have been for you. My name is Kiera and I work with the Sears Cares Team and we would like to assist you with this matter. At your convenience, please reach our offices via email at SMAdvisor@searshc.com. In the email please provide your contact information (preferably a contact phone number) and your screen name (Amarylis) for reference to your post and a Case Manager will contact you directly. We definitely look forward to working with you soon.

Kiera J.