We bought a washing machine from Sears with their extended warranty.Two weeks later the washing machine stopped working, we called Sears and were told 31/2 weeks before a repairman could come fix it.

THAT IS SERVICE? We wanted to return it, for that is what the extended warranty was all about customer service. We were told no. DO NOT BUY FROM SEARS AND DO NOT GET THEIR EXTENDED WARRANTY (IT IS NO GOOD).

I think they mean extended service. We are still sitting with a broke washer.. I am telling all about their lies!!!!

Then they had the audacity to send an email wanting me to rate their great service..were they rubbing salt in my wounds?If they do not come Monday after waiting 31/2 weeks to fix their bad washer....I am taking them to court.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with i will like it when they are out of business. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of amana washing machine and associated monetary loss in the amount of $600. Sears needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned amana washing machine in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.