I had 4 new tires put on my car at sears automotive and they dented my car and put a big scratch in it $906.00 in damage.Thier (insurance agent) offered to pay $400.00 as a good consumer gesture.

Its like hitting my head against a brick wallI can say one thing i will always walk around my car with a video camera from this day forward..... I have all the emails and phone msgs.

anyways im sure your readers would be interested in this....

FOLLOWING ARE MY EMAILS

JAIMIE K. BRAGG167 Hunt Club Dr.APT # 1 - DCOPLEY OH 44321

Dear Sirs.

Well I have spoken to your rep Ray WetzilI have explained all to him and he had offered $400.00 to settle thiscase. I had made it quite clear that I would only settle for $906.00That is the lowest estimate that I had gotten.

Anyways I would rather loosein a court room than settle for that, And I really dont think I would loose!I do not understand Sears. And Im really startingto see why your business has shrunk. The customer is trash to you. That is fine.You will lose me and anyone I can convince to never do business with you.I will see you in small claims court, if I am forced to take that drastic of measures.Win or lose let the ball land where it may.

I will seek consumer news reporters prior to taking that action. I really can notpicket that store because its in a shopping center so far from the road, that is notan option, but I can, and probably will exert my right to picket on the sidewalkall along your Southland ( Middleburh hts OHIO store). I m not sure what else I can doto make you understand that your employees have caused me this grief....My parents where very loyal sears customers, and i kept too that, but i willnot be able to support that anymore. I do believe in customer service, butyou lake that.....For every one person you lose as a customer it takes 10 times more effort toget that person back.And Sears is an American tradition. I wonder how many have walked in my shoes with youand how many people will follow in my foot steps with you

Anyways im sure you don't care anddont want to hear all that.........Well I guess we have all spoken.Thank for the dent and scratch in my car!!!!!I guess I will have a ( gift from you) a dent that keeps on giving RUST!!!!!!I will have that as a reminder how you dented andtold me to get lost!!!!!THANKS AGAIN

Jaimie K. Bragg167 Hunt Club Dr.APT. # 1 - DCOPLEY OH 44321

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I did not realize that it would be this difficult to even be able to deal with my problem.

On Tue April 21st, 2009I received a phone call from JOHN a Tech with Medina Sears auto center.He had informed me that he had noted all the damage on my car on a formand asked me to look it as I talked to him.So I did!He said he had walked around the car and noted all the damage on thecar on this form.Well he was correct the damage he caused was noted on this formI was shocked?So I asked him what does L R SIDE HIT PTS MEAN?He explained that there was a dent and a large scratch onthe drivers rear side of the car.So I ask John how come he did not annotateon this form the right rear bumper contained major major scratchedfrom where i backed into a brick walland how come he did not put down that the tail lightwas cracked and missing red parts where you can see the silvercoming Thur and how come he did not putthat there is spider cracked and major cracks in the windshieldI mean the windshield is majorly all cracked up!!!!!!THOSE THING COULD NOT BE MISSED IF YOU WALKED AROUNDTHE CAR!MATTER OF FACT IF YOU WALKED AROUND THE CARCASUALLY YOU WOULD NOTICE ALL THOSE AND, PROBABLYNOT THE DENT HE PUT IN IT BECAUSE IT BLENDS IN WITH THE COLOR

MY PROBLEM THAT I HAVE WITH ALL THISWHERE YOU DENTED IT, IT IS GOING TO RUST OUT MAJORLY

He said he did not notice that....

I asked him if i can talk to his manager?He put me on hold!Then after a few min.He came back and said the manger will not talk to meover the phone, with out being able to see the car!

So I said I work till 6:00pm will you manger be there at 7:00pmHe said no, I said I work till 6:00 pm every nightthis weekso how are we going to do thisAnd then I was put on holdand then disconnected!!!!!

I called the middleburg store to see if they can contact his boss.Whom I have not heard back from.And it does not look like I will!

This is very immature and unprofessional behaviorbut you are going to have to give me someoneto handle this problem!

The have dented, scratch, and messed up my front end alignment that sears did in jan/2009

AND IT HAS TURNED INTO A KNIGHT MAREI FEEL LIKE IAM RUNNING FULL SPEED HEAD FIRST INTO A CEMENT WALL

SALES CHECK # 021700434043 MEDINA OHIO 44256 STORE Apr 18th, 2009

INVOICE # 366237 MIDDLEBURG HTS OHIO 44130 STORE Jan 12th, 2009

THANK YOUJAIMIE K. BRAGG

> Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 11:48:05 -0500> From: Custrel@customerservice.sears.com> To: jimbragg@live.com> Subject: Re: National Customer Relations - NC_Complaint_Management (KMM3798351I15977L0KM)>> >>> Dear Jaimie K. Bragg,>> Thank you for your recent correspondence regarding your experience with> our Medina, OH auto center. We are always interested in hearing from> our customers, and regret it was this type of situation that prompted> you to contact us. We apologize for the inconvenience you have> encountered with your vehicle after having your tires put on.>> We have forwarded your message to the Auto Center Manager. They will> contact you within two (2) business days.>> Once again, thank you for contacting us.

> Sincerely,> Jennifer W.,> National Customer Relations> Sears Holdings Corporation>> Original Message Follows:> ------------------------> Name: Jaimie K. Bragg | Address: 167 Hunt Club DR. Apt. 1-D | City:> Copley | State: OH | Zip: 44321 | Country: USA | Day Phone:>| Evening Phone: | Email: jimbragg@live.com> | Comments: Dear Sirs> Sat April 18th, 2009. I had taken my car 2007 Chevy Cobalt, to you> North Court street, Medina Ohio, 44256 Sears Automotive Center. I> purchased 4 tires and I had them installed. Your Service Techs were very> nice and helpful. However When I got my car back It was parked between 2> cars so I could not really look at the tires. So when I got home, I> looked at my tires, and the whole back side of my car (drivers side) had> been majorly dented and scratched all up! Well im sure you can> understand my frustration. I think the worst part was that they did not> tell me about it. They just acted like well we wont say nothing, and> hopefully he wont notice till later! Thats more frustrating than> anything. And what is really frustrating is that im loyal to sears. And> now this......can you please investigate this and get back with me.> Someone has to take responsibility of this situation.> Thanks,> Jaimie K. BRAGG>

Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 21:05:40 -0500From: Custrel@customerservice.sears.comTo: jimbragg@live.comSubject: RE: National Customer Relations - NC_Complaint_Management (KMM3817881I15977L0KM)

Dear Jaimie Bragg,

Thank you for your recent correspondence. We are always interested in hearing from our customers, but apologize for the situation with the damage to your vehicle.

In order to best assist you, please continue working with the Sears Auto Center directly.

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. We value you as a Sears Holdings associate. We certainly hope you will continue to make Sears Holdings your choice for quality and value.

Sincerely,Miguel G.National CustomerSears Holdings Corporation

Original Message Follows: ------------------------Dear Sirs,

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He said he did not notice that....

SALES CHECK # 021700434043 MEDINA OHIO 44256 STORE Apr 18th, 2009

INVOICE # 366237 MIDDLEBURG HTS OHIO 44130 STORE Jan 12th, 2009

THANK YOUJAIMIE K. BRAGG

>Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 11:48:05 -0500>From: Custrel@customerservice.sears.com>To: jimbragg@live.com>Subject: Re: National Customer Relations - NC_Complaint_Management (KMM3798351I15977L0KM)>>>>>Dear Jaimie K. Bragg,>>Thank you for your recent correspondence regarding your experience with>our Medina, OH auto center. We are always interested in hearing from>our customers, and regret it was this type of situation that prompted>you to contact us. We apologize for the inconvenience you have>encountered with your vehicle after having your tires put on.>>We have forwarded your message to the Auto Center Manager. They will>contact you within two (2) business days.>>Once again, thank you for contacting us.>>Sincerely,>Jennifer W.,>National Customer Relations>Sears Holdings Corporation>>Original Message Follows:>------------------------>Name: Jaimie K. Bragg | Address: 167 Hunt Club DR. Apt. 1-D | City:>Copley | State: OH | Zip: 44321 | Country: USA | Day Phone:> | Evening Phone: | Email: jimbragg@live.com>| Comments: Dear Sirs>Sat April 18th, 2009. I had taken my car 2007 Chevy Cobalt, to you>North Court street, Medina Ohio, 44256 Sears Automotive Center. I>purchased 4 tires and I had them installed. Your Service Techs were very>nice and helpful. However When I got my car back It was parked between 2>cars so I could not really look at the tires. So when I got home, I>looked at my tires, and the whole back side of my car (drivers side) had>been majorly dented and scratched all up! Well im sure you can>understand my frustration. I think the worst part was that they did not>tell me about it. They just acted like well we wont say nothing, and>hopefully he wont notice till later! Thats more frustrating than>anything. And what is really frustrating is that im loyal to sears. And>now this......can you please investigate this and get back with me.>Someone has to take responsibility of this situation.>Thanks,>Jaimie K. BRAGG

Comments

Mississauga Valley, Ontario, Canada #73014

I finally got the dent fixed and the bill was paid by customer service at sears.com

I'm now a part of the boy-cott sears auto club also!Brought a jeep in to have new shocks put in and the mechanic must have stepped out to smoke something because he forgot to bolt up the rear passanger side shock and now 2 years later I get under my dads truck and see the shock hanging there, threads on the bolts in-tact nuts no where to be found, shock half worn through from rubbing on the exhaust.

After this incident I'm avoiding sears auto at all costs and will tell everyone I talk to to do the same!!!If you wan't it done right sears is not the place to go!!

moondog_67_2000

Did you contact your states attorney general on this issue? You know when you file a complaint with your states attorney general, sears will be posted on the AGs website until they resolve the issue.