I have purchased Kenmore refrigerator in 2011 and that is my biggest mistake, it start giving me some issue in 2014 only 2 year after and again I trusted company going down with unhappy customer and paid $251 to get one year extended warranty. Last Wednesday ( September 10th) technician came out and did absolutely nothing but ask my tenant to monitor temperature and schedule repair appointment if temperature above 40F which I did, last Thursday I made an appointment for today ( Wednesday 17th) and I received conformation call from sears day before but no technician showed up or call until 3 PM. So I called to check status and after talking to non-speaking English and rude sears employee I learned that no technician available to come today and no appointment available until next Wednesday ( September 24th) and that too no guarantee of technician available. I wasted my half day to wait for technician.

Technician arrived 24th September on Wednesday and he was the worst as he said he does not trust thermometer which is measuring temperature and yelled me for asking any question. Then I received call from executive office to schedule more expert technician on 10/06 that arrived at wrong address instead of property where refrigerator is. I call customer service and they have yet to schedule any appointment.

Basically I paid $251 for service and schedule 4 appointments where only twice technician showed up. I have more than $200 of food loos and wasted my time on call with rude customer service.

As per service agreement if Sears cannot repair they should pay me $500 voucher and food loos is part of agreement. I am looking for $500 for replacement and $200 food loss. So far they denied to give me anything instead I received email that they I owe them $40.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments