Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Purchased a 5 year warranty battery 46 months ago and took it into the Boynton Beach Fl Sears Auto center. They confirmed it was bad but told me it had a 1 year warranty only.

The receipt clearly states that it has a 1 year replacement with a 48 month prorated warranty for a total of 60 months. That is what I paid for at time of sale and agreed to. The sales person as well as the manager kept reading the 1 year warranty but would not acknowledge the rest of the warranty. It was as if I only could see and comprehend what was printed??????

How degrading and disrespectful to ignore the terms of sale. It didnt even matter that I am a SEARS RETIREE from AUTOMOTIVE and know quit well how the warranty works. Its become apparent that Sears does not need my business as the 800 rep hung up on me after I explained the situation. I have heard of instances like this but never thought it would happen to me.

I am closing my Sears charge account as well as Discover. My 10% retiree discount means nothing anymore. Despicable treatment, degrading behavior! So insulting to pay money for nothing in return.

The worse treatment from a retailer in 55 years. Way to go SEARS. Your store closings speak volumes. The California publicity has caught up with you!!!!

From a SEARS Automotive retiree dont do business with Sears!!!! Be for warned, I told you so!!!!!!!

Review about: Car Battery Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments

rollo2016

The old Sears, Roebuck & Co. we grew up with is no more.

Best to shop anywhere else now.

As a Sears retiree, I hope you have made plans in the anticipated event of Sears Holding going under and doing harm to retiree's pensions. Sears is not doing well financially at all from what I see.