With Company response

Sears sells stuff all the time that they can't deliver.I've been trying to get a $2000.00 bed that I paid them for a month ago.

Not only that, but they lie about it. Make up all sorts of excuses "bad weather", "truck broke down" all kinds of nonsense. They won't just come right out and tell you that it's out of stock because they know if they did, you'd go someplace else and buy it. It's not like you can't get beds at any furniture store.

Worse than that is we've been held hostage. Every Saturday we're promised delivery and then, nothing. We can't plan anything for the entire day because you don't know until the night before when they're comming and then you find out half an hour after the time window that they're not coming at all. It's like they're mocking us or something.

They call and taunt us with promises of a bed knowing that they aren't going to deliver anything. Not just once or twice, but over and over like it's some kind of IQ test to see how big of an *** does business with Sears. I feel like such a fool. Emotionally abused by truck drivers pretending to care.

Everyone you talk to is extremely polite and apologetic and respectful. You can tell they've had lots of practice snowing people. Sometimes you can tell they can hardly hold in the giggles until after you hang up. Who else treats people this way?

I don't even care about the money any more, I just want the harassment to stop. Stop texting me, stop calling me, please just make it stop.

I'll sleep on the...Show more

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #781092

sears is so ***.like maybe 60 percent of the employees are on their cell phones texting when you are not supposed to be on your phone during working hours.almost every commercial sears makes and produces claims that sears wins a high customer satisfactory rating.i am neck deep in bs.

Sears Response

My name is Tony and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team.We definitely appreciate you letting us know about the mattress delivery troubles that you have encountered.

The aggravation that you must feel with the delivery date continuously changing at the last minute is definitely understandable and we would be happy to step in and work on your behalf to resolve this issue to your complete satisfaction. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so we can get this resolved for you. In the email please provide a contact number and the phone number the washer, dryer and refrigerator were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly.

In addition, please include your Screen name (Anonymous473363) in the email for reference to your issue.Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

to Sears Response #780129

Useless reply from sears.Same form letter on every sears complaint.Sears is going under.Sears has ripped off so many people they just do not care.Maybe it is time for a class action lawsuit.

to me Piscataway Township, New Jersey, United States #782908

I agree...Sears does not care and the level of incompetence in their employees is

Mind blowing.I don't know how they stay in business.

Soon someone with money will get screwed and they will hit Sears with a lawsuit to end all law suits.

I hope I live long enough to see that happen.