We purchased all new appliances from sears.Our range broke within 6 months and we had a technician come out and he said it was fixed (3 days before Christmas Eve).

Day before Christmas Eve it broke! We called frantically as we were having a house full of guests that we were cooking for! We explained their tech broke it- he was just here. Sears did nothing short of laughing in our faces when we begged for a last minute repair.

We were told numerous times we would receive a call back, we were transferred everywhere! Nothing, no resolution, no empathy, no manager they even said. Customer solutions is horrible! One week after Christmas we received the repair- 2 hours past the window and horrible customer solutions again!

Lady was no non helpful and should not be in customer service! One week after that- guess what?!- broke again! We are waiting again for a repair and I called to complain and after half hour wait- disconnected! I want to scream!

I don't want to do business with them anymore, but I have their appliances.I have never in my life been so irate with a company!

Comments