Bellbrook, Ohio

I ordered 6 pairs of briefs online for $6.98 each, a total of $41.88. When they arrived they were all labeled 3 for $16.

I called Sears Customer Service to see if they would honor their own labeled price. I tried the automated service and was hung up on after 10 minutes following prompts and waiting on hold. I called back and got through to a representative in the Philippines who put me on hold and came back with a scripted response, the essence of which was "too bad, so sad", that price is only good when the items are purchased at a store, not online. I asked to speak to a supervisor (who answered after I waited another 10 minutes on hold) who said he would send my request to a processing team for review after he put me on hold again.

Really? This does not seem like a request that should have to go under any review, it is pretty straightforward. It seems like my only recourse is to return the briefs to a Sears store and rebuy them at the store to get the discount.

This is a monumental waste of my time, and a negative testament to Sears customer service. I will never purchase another item from Sears online as I have no confidence it will be the lowest Sears price at any given time for an item.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments