Potwin, Kansas

I bought a front load washer and dryer from Sears, and on the same day exchanged it for a top load HE pair, after seeing their ad for a set the same price as the first. They wouldn't do an even exchange, so had to pay again.

I was assured I would be credited immediately for the voided first order. It took 5 days and numerous phone calls before I got refund. This was over $1200. 5 days that Sears had my money after lying about getting it immediately!

I will NEVER shop there again.

Especially after hearing others complaints. I should have read before going there.

Comments

givo.
Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #217524

To Dianne, There is this worker in one of your stores by the name Elvo. I think this young gentleman deserves a raise because I am very pleased with his work. Can you see that he gets a raise?

To Incognito,

My name is Dianne and I am part of the Social Media Support Team. First allow me to apologize for the delay in responding to your post. Sears returns are processed immediately but the banks can take 7 to 10 business day to process and get the credit to the customer. I apologize that this was explained to you. We certainly don’t want our customers frustrated. We are a single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com so you (and others) don’t have to continue to be impacted by this. At your convenience, please send us an email. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the item(s) were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (Incognito) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Dianne D.