I ordered curtains off of the Sears Web Site, when I tries to return them to my local Sears store I was told that they were from a third party site, so I called Sears to find out how to return these, they have a 90 day return policy for curtains. Both Sears and I spent a week trying to reach the people at Terrific Sales, the phone goes straight to voice mail, no one ever picks up! Sears and I both sent them emails, no response, finally the we get an email from Ben at Terrific Sales that says that they have a 15 day return policy, however when you look at their return policy it only states that you have 15 days to return an item after they have issued a RMA or Return Authorization. There is nothing about how long you have to return the item from the time of receipt.

This is what Teriffic Sales return policy says, notice it does not say from time of purchase or from the time you received the item, it just talks about 15 days from the time they issue you a RMA or return authorization......

"Terrific-Sales Buyers may return items that are not damaged or broken. We understand Buyers may purchase the wrong item or change their mind once they receive any item and so we accept returns under certain circumstances.

All products must be returned within the time frame allowed. Buyers must request and complete the RMA form and receive a RMA Number which is valid for 15 days only and the returned products must be received by Terrific Sales within those 15 days and within 10 days from the date the RMA Number is provided. RMA Numbers are not reissued or extended beyond the 15 day time frame. Buyers requesting to return products may do so by paying the cost of shipping the items back to Terrific-Sales and shall be charged a fee of $25.00 or 20%, whichever is higher for Non-Defective Returns."

They have refused to let me return the items and they are unopened, I have all my receipts and it has been less than 30 days even with all the time spent trying to reach them.

The case worker at Sears was horrible, if Sears is going to have third party venders selling on their site they should all have the same return policy as Sears. It is very misleading to purchase something on Sears only to find out you didn't purchase it from them and they don't abide by the same return policy as Sears!

Hey Sears have you read the customer reviews of Terrific Sales on your web site, they are all negative, why do you allow them to sell on your site???

If all their reviews were negative why did you buy from them? Not like you weren't informed.