Green Lane, Pennsylvania
With Company response

Ordered a rocker/recliner from Received notice that item was delivered to store, great, fast shipping, good price.

Wrong color, wrong manufacturer. All they could do was cancel the order and wait for charge to cancel as well. Meantime, sale on item was ending in less than 24 hours.

Placed a new order, having it shipped to different store (that store did not have the means to replace with correct item...or so they say). Instead of a few days for delivery it is now taking 26 to 28 days to ship.

I erred in the email address where all notifications are going to. I could not correct it in the update info page. I called customer service, was told they could do it from there end but it would not last. If I wanted any more correspondence I'd have to contact them again and they would change it again.

I have tried several times to change the email address on the page where such changes are made but all the old info remains.

I have never heard of such a thing, not being able to update info on the update info page. And delivery taking so long. And not being able to make an exchange rather than canceling and reordering.

Where do customers go for good prices, good service and good customer care? It no longer exists.

Review about: Sears Shipping Service.

Sears Response

To PC268298,

I'm very sorry to hear that the online order for your recliner was delivered to the store incorrectly and that you didn't receive better help from our store associate. We would be happy provide more assistance with this order and to help you in anyway that we can. My name is James and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team and we value you as a Sears customer. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the order was placed under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide this code (PC268298) for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

James H.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

#359656 does suck.One year for Halloween I ordered matching pirate costumes for my husband and I.

Both were listed as in stock. When they arrived, his was a pirate costume, but one from a completely different pirate set (had it's own matching female counterpart). When I called, the answer was the one I originally ordered must have been out of stock from the beginning so instead they sent the other one??

That completely defeats the purpose of matching now doesn't it?Will not shop there again, or since they are one in the same.