BEWARE OF SEARS.COM. & Spectrum Superstore with a website of builderdepot.com RIPPED OFF AND PISSED
ISSUE NOT RESOLVED
BEWARE OF SEARS.COM. AND Spectrum Superstore with a website of builderdepot.com
I made the mistake of purchasing 5 CASES OF 3M 8233 RESPIRATORS from Sears.com.
It seems that in actuality it is shipped by a company called Spectrum Superstore with a website of builderdepot.com that is selling through Sears.com. This company rarely answers the phone, shipped us ONLY 5 RESPIRATORS not the 5 cases of 20 units for a total of 100 units I ordered for over $150.00. Then blamed Sears, and me taking NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR LISTING BEING THE PROBLEM. Offering to refund me $80.00 of my $151.00 purchase and then I can keep the 5 Disposable respirators. I purchased them @ approx $1.50 each and they want me to keep 5 @ over $16.00 each OBVIOUSLY they are mathematically challenged and pulling a SCAM.
Sears just says sorry you have to deal with Spectrum Superstore even though you bought the product from Sears.com. Spectrum Superstore says you have to fill out a refund request on their website which will email you where AND how to return the product but that email has never shown up. Yes, I checked my spam folder. Not even spam catches an email that was not sent ;-). Anyhow, my recourse was to dispute the charge through my credit card company. Sears and this company Spectrum Superstore are really pulling a scam here and needs to be stopped
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Never do business again
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 3M 8233 Particulate Respirator
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " Sears Marketplace. .Buyer Beware!! I paid S.E.G. (Survival Equipment Gear)Sears marketplace dealer. Thru Sears online site. $59.93 for a order. They sent me the wrong order. I paid $..."
- "I went to this store to purchase a shower gift only to find the item pictured below. I was then told by Jeff Gieb at the Edgewood Town Center..."
- "Oasis HE Kenmore Elite Washer â€“ Poor Service and lack of Ownership! We purchased an Oasis HE Kenmore Elite Washer from our local Sear store in 2006. At the time of..."
- "i purchase my recliner in 1/2014 @ Sanford FL store. One recliner i bought off the floor as is.No problem with that one .The other three had to be made..."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "Bought a klaussner sectional and the construction of it is off. The pillows don't even line up in one area. I'm actually impressed on how bad they screwed up on..."
- "Received pre-shipment damaged product (box was intact) and they don't reply to support requests. I opened a PayPal dispute which they responded to within 24 hours only to tell me..."
- "Our 4 year old Trex deck started flaking. Trex had been sued re this problem and settled. Because of the lawsuit they had to follow up on our claim. After..."