BEWARE OF SEARS.COM. & Spectrum Superstore with a website of RIPPED OFF AND PISSED

BEWARE OF SEARS.COM. AND Spectrum Superstore with a website of

I made the mistake of purchasing 5 CASES OF 3M 8233 RESPIRATORS from

It seems that in actuality it is shipped by a company called Spectrum Superstore with a website of that is selling through This company rarely answers the phone, shipped us ONLY 5 RESPIRATORS not the 5 cases of 20 units for a total of 100 units I ordered for over $150.00. Then blamed Sears, and me taking NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR LISTING BEING THE PROBLEM. Offering to refund me $80.00 of my $151.00 purchase and then I can keep the 5 Disposable respirators. I purchased them @ approx $1.50 each and they want me to keep 5 @ over $16.00 each OBVIOUSLY they are mathematically challenged and pulling a SCAM.

Sears just says sorry you have to deal with Spectrum Superstore even though you bought the product from Spectrum Superstore says you have to fill out a refund request on their website which will email you where AND how to return the product but that email has never shown up. Yes, I checked my spam folder. Not even spam catches an email that was not sent ;-). Anyhow, my recourse was to dispute the charge through my credit card company. Sears and this company Spectrum Superstore are really pulling a scam here and needs to be stopped

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Never do business again

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
3M 8233 Particulate Respirator
Review category
Health and Beauty
review #783392

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sears? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 20 #1187403 Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Same happened to us we went to Sears and they ordered air-conditioner we were sent a condenser neither company would admit they were wrong .

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.