ISSUE NOT RESOLVED
BEWARE OF SEARS.COM. AND Spectrum Superstore with a website of builderdepot.com
I made the mistake of purchasing 5 CASES OF 3M 8233 RESPIRATORS from Sears.com.
It seems that in actuality it is shipped by a company called Spectrum Superstore with a website of builderdepot.com that is selling through Sears.com. This company rarely answers the phone, shipped us ONLY 5 RESPIRATORS not the 5 cases of 20 units for a total of 100 units I ordered for over $150.00. Then blamed Sears, and me taking NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR LISTING BEING THE PROBLEM. Offering to refund me $80.00 of my $151.00 purchase and then I can keep the 5 Disposable respirators. I purchased them @ approx $1.50 each and they want me to keep 5 @ over $16.00 each OBVIOUSLY they are mathematically challenged and pulling a SCAM.
Sears just says sorry you have to deal with Spectrum Superstore even though you bought the product from Sears.com. Spectrum Superstore says you have to fill out a refund request on their website which will email you where AND how to return the product but that email has never shown up. Yes, I checked my spam folder. Not even spam catches an email that was not sent ;-). Anyhow, my recourse was to dispute the charge through my credit card company. Sears and this company Spectrum Superstore are really pulling a scam here and needs to be stopped
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Never do business again
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 3M 8233 Particulate Respirator
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I purchased a "Serrano" Sears-O-Pedic bed that comes as a unit with the mattress and the box as one unit......10 year warranty is why we went with..."
- "Spend hours on Labors day weekend picking out four major appliances for my kitchen renovation. Went to place my order and the website froze. No problem. Started..."
- "My girlfriend moved in and was having issues with allergies. Knowing my ducts were very dirty, we called Sears to clean our ducts. They came out, I was present when..."
- "Molina withdrew $1066.02 from my checking account without my approval. This has caused a tremendous hardship to my payment obligations. My rent was due on Jan 1, 2015,..."
- "I sold a Samurai windshield with frame on Ebay...shipped through UPS...the buyer sends picture of broken windshield...was not broken before sending...UPS denied any responsibility by telling me the item was..."
- "I had read several reviews that painted this site in a bad light. I then continued my research and watched a few youtube review videos. After I did that, I..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "Tracy Drott Agency Owner 210.319.7218 12540 Bandera Rd. #209 Helotes, TX 78024 My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste...."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."