1K views
With Company response Not resolved

I ordered $500 worth of goods through what I thought was Sears but did not realized until after I hit "go" that I had actually ordered from one of their marketplace vendors. No big deal I thought...WRONG!

It has now been 2 months and I have yet to receive my merchandise - no communication from the vendor (they ignore my emails & phone calls) and Sears just says to contact the vendor.

Sears charged my card and I also used a Sears voucher.

I would stay clear of Sears.com - you will get no help from Sears if something goes south.

Comments

I am dealing with the same problem.I ordered a Treadmill worth $1,000 through what I thought was Sears but actually I ordered from one of their marketplace vendors.

The Treadmill comes with damage that I discovered it with in 30 minutes.

I contacted them right away with photo of damage, and I told them I want to return it asap.

It has now been almost 2 months now and I have yet to be able to return it.I was told if I want to return it I have to pay $200-300 for shipping.

I would stay clear of Sears.com - you will not get much help from Sears if something goes south.

I hope Sears can do a better job than that since it is still on Sears.com and I hope my case could be resolved soon by Sears.

same situation here..I ordered from the Sears market place/ Overstock.com received a damaged ottoman and no return no credit..

do not use this web..

do not order unless you can order from sears.com only.the marketplace is horrible and Overstock.com even worse..

I am dealing with the same problem. I received an automated message saying my merchandise had arrived but nothing had been delivererd, I have contacted Happydeal-365 and they will not return my emails and Sears will not help in any way. This should not be allowed I hope someone can stop them from doing this.

#1382073

Ordered a promotion item from Sears, I thought, turned out to be marketplace.I was sent email saying my item was delivered on October 19, still not received.

I will contact marketplace and Sears to see what they are going to do. The marketplace: sold by HappyDeal-365.

Will not order from Sears or the marketplace again.Too many displeased customers.

Troy, Michigan, United States #1255666

At least my Sears account will get lower as I will not shop online at Sears.com anymore and their local never has any merchandise.

I agree. Sears marketplace is masquerading as Sears. Big mistake to shop on it

#1200198

Same thing happened to me.Sears says contact the vendor, but the vendor won't answer their phone or return emails.

Sears Marketplace is a total joke and needs to be closed down.

After a week of dealing with sears.com lip service every two days, telling me give them 24 hours to resolve the issue, I finally had to cancel the purchase with my Visa company due to Internet Fraud by sears.com, who charged my credit card, not the supplier.Sears has yet to issue a refund 7 days after first contacting them.

Sears has also done this to me as well!My little girls wagon was supposed to be shipped out and be at my house by the 16th.

All they did was take my money! I am going to the corporate office with this and I am a lawyer so we will see how they want to proceed.

This scam is terrible for people at anytime especially at Christmas!

Stockton, California, United States #738725

sears dont stand behind the customer .the vendor does not answer the phone and email .

this is a scam .if you dont want this to happen to you stay away from sears market place .

splat75202
Houston, Texas, United States #586127

an update: shortly after I originally posted this complaint, Sears contacted me! They promptly refunded both the charges to my credit card and issued a $300 gift card.

Kudos to Sears' support team for picking up on my complaint.

I am still disappointed that I had to resort to social media to get this resolved - Sears would serve themselves well to improve their customer service so others won't have to do as I did.