I am sharing my experience with Sears online. My experience is horrible and I never ever place any order from Sears.

I have ordered an Elliptical from Sears as they had free shipping. They said that I will get my item in two weeks. I called up after two weeks as I did not receive the order; they said that it will take one more week. I called up again after 3 weeks, to my surprise they said they canceled the order long back as the item was out of stock. I did not receive any email or phone call; they charged my credit card for the amount. They said that computer did not generate the email and sorry. The item was still available online. I would have got better deals in other stores, because of these *** guys, I lost everything. They said that they will refund the amount but it will take 10 days but they can charge the credit card within one day. Never order anything from Sears, even if you do, be very careful.

Review about: Sears Shipping Service.

Comments

Gray, Maine, United States #230930

I also am finished with Sears, they cheat! Could not buy an excerise cyle at the advertised price.

The price kept coming up $50.00 more. I spent over 30 minutes on the phone with "management" and they would not rectify the problem. I was told that it was a mistake and they didn't have to honor it. Now the price differene was from $279.99 to $329.99 it was not a matter of trying to buy a $400.

item for $40. What really gets me is their total lack of trying to do the right thing. Sears doesn't care.

and Sears can now survive with one less loyal customer. I agree, sears CHEATS!

MAKE SURE YOU GET THE MISERABLE SALEMAN'S NAME. DEMAND HIS CARD.

TAKE NOTE OF WHAT OTHER STAFF HAVE WITNESSED WHAT HE HAS SAID/DONE. Go straight to management and beyond. Go RIGHT TO THE TOP AND HAVE HIS JOB. I do that whenever I am mistreated by salespeople or customer service staff anywhere and I get results.

BE A PITT BULL. If you did nothing wrong and are treated like dirt, go for the jugular and have the *** fired. Make sure you let everyone you deal with know you will report the TRUTH to family, friends, co-workers and the internet. If it's a SERIOUS ISSUE like you have been cheated financially, TELL THEM YOU ARE GOING TO THE MEDIA AND THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND MAKE SURE YOU DO IT.

It is the only way to get rid of scummy salesmen who lie, abuse and and treat customers like trash thinking they can get away with it. DO IT A FEW TIMES AND YOU WILL FEEL CONFIDENT EXPECTING THE BEST TREATMENT THAT EVERY CUSTOMER DESERVES. VOTE WITH YOUR $$$ AND BOYCOTT ANY BUSINESS THAT ABUSES OR CHEATS THE CONSUMERS. PUT THEM OUT OF BUSINESS.

***I WILL ONLY SUGGEST THIS IF YOU DID NOT START UP TROUBLE OR ACT BADLKY YOURSELF.

THIS IS NOT A WAY FOR A MISERABLE CUSTOMER TO GET REVENGE. IT'S FOR THE POLITE, HONEST, DECENT CUSTOMER WHO HAS BEEN ABUSED ONLY.***