"I regularly shop online and this was my first purchase from Sears.After researching many other online stores and sites for particular icicle lights, I found Sears to be the only merchant that stated they had them in stock and available - that is why I ordered four sets of them.

Since I had received assurance that they were in stock and being shipped to my home, I discontinued any further searches online (or even locally). My family was counting the days for the arrival of the lights so we could complete our Christmas decorations on the outside of our home. Well, I received only one set that I ordered along with three sets that I didn't order! I feel that Sears may use this tactic to their advantage and the disadvantage of the customer.

I smell deceit. And their only offer was for me to return the items I didn't order (but they sent to me anyway) by taking them to a UPS store (which I have no idea where one is in this area); this was a major inconvenience for me. And it demonstrates that Sears never had enough merchandise to honor my order.

I can say that I will never consider Sears (nor Kmart) to be reliable source for online shopping again.And Sears should take some lessons from Amazon.com and Zappos; they know what customer service is and how to offer it."

Comments