Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I hate to say it but I think I can top you all.I have been dealing with Sears repairs THIS TIME since 11/28/17 on my washing machine, dishwasher and stove.

The story is so long and I am so stressed and tired that bottom line is due to whatever the tech did on December, 20 ,2017... 9 days later (squishy floor in between) my entire laundry room flooded due to due to a broken pipe in the wall, broken shut off valve and the washer is also leaking, we are at about $3k in damages so far and no washer in almost 2 months. Dishwasher just had 5th panel replaced and only 2 yrs old and 1 person using it maybe once a week no dishwasker for over a month and a half!. Next...

my new expensive stove (1 yr) paint is peeling everywhere it looks like it's 25 yrs old. Again, 1 person using maybe 1 burner and the oven 3 times a week. They were supposed to send a bottle of paint to try over 3 weeks ago, no cigar. My refrigerator that was 5 months old had a lot of condensation in the freezer which is below the refrigerator (it's a drawer type) and they came out in Jan 2017 and said nothing wrong.

It has continued to do the same so I had an independent person come out and was told it is the door to the refrigerator not the freezer. I think I have about coverage very appliance I have except the dryer and it is working right either. These are probably about $10 worth of appliance all less than 3 yrs old. What has happened to Sears and their name?

Even the employees talk about how horrible their service is horrible and they are all tired of being yelled at all of the time. I would love to get a class action suit going, checking into now. Oh did I mention, I have a serious chronic disease as well!! Thanks Sears!

When are you going out of business? oh yeah.... I don't care because I will never shop there again!

Good luck ya'all!Pamela in California

Review about: Sears Washing Machine Repair.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: I wrote it all in my review, Horrendous is the word that first comes to mind.

Thanks I am working on it!

Contact your local news media to do a story on the terrible service. It has been working for others when they are on the news you get results in days. Rochester NY