I have never been so disappointed with a purchase. We bought a Frigidaire fridge 3 months ago.

I tried to return it about a month later, but Sears would not take it back. It's VERY noisy, the water dispenser leaks, the ice dispenser drops chips of ice that melt down the door, and now the handle on the freezer is coming lose. These are all problems I continue to see when I read the review. It's a pretty fridge, but not worth it.

When we remodeled our kitchen we purchased on Frigidaire products and would never buy another one because of the lack of customer support in replacing the problem. Sears sold me a bad refrigerator and will not stand by their product.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of frigidaire gallery fghb2866pf french door refrigerator and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2400. Sears needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned frigidaire gallery fghb2866pf french door refrigerator in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments