1.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

We purchased a Kenmore central air system last summer.It took them a month to get around to installing it.

We live in Ohio and only use air for about 4 months in the summer. This summer it began freezing up. I called for repair at the end of June... couldn't come for 2 weeks.

The technician came and said he had to order a new compressor. We waited another two weeks. Waited all day, they didn't show up. The guy didn't come till the end of the next day.

He replaced the compressor which worked for three days. And the unit began freezing up again. Called for service again--another two weeks. This guy came, said he couldn't fix it, put more coolant in it and said he was turning it over to the installers because when they installed it they didn't replace the tubing.

We should expect a call in a couple of days....three days later I called because I hadn't heard from anyone. The technician hadn't followed through and we had to schedule another time, for another technician...another week. We waited all day yesterday. No show again!!

I called and was told that he was here and fixed the unit. (I was waiting here all day, watching for him). He lied. Now we a rescheduled again.

September 11! Seriously? We've been trying to get this unit repaired for over two months.

Winter is coming, but I'm not giving up.Sear needs to stand by their service agreements, and in a timely manner.

Review about: Sears Master Protection Plan.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Incompetent repair technicians repeatedly, Installer and customer service, Complete disregard for customer.

Comments