Edgewood, New Mexico

had an appointment yesterday i waited till 5 pm no body! i call and they say the system has crashed and no one is coming, really?!!!

so i call to get another appointment and im put on hold for twenty minutes and they pick up and hang up, im beyond pissed and will never ever shop at sears again i will tell people how awful you are your service is despicable, im a hard working business owner and would never treat people the way you have these past two days.

i cant even make an appointment on line because there is no option for a water softener. oh and the chat does not work either

This reviewer shared experience about "no show, no care, no answer phone no help at all" and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $200. LORI20162016 is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about sears technical support at Sears was no one to help no show, being lied to and poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments

Loveland, Colorado, United States #1203117

I am having the same problem. Only my repair person came out on August 18 and stayed for 3 hours staring at his device hoping for the system to come back online.

I had waited for this appointment for more than two weeks and it took me more than 6 hours of fighting with Sear's "customer service" to even get the right guy out... he called me again on the 19th and told me that the system was still down and that I was going to have to schedule a new appointment on my own. I asked him if he remembered that it took me hours of emotional *** from the sears representatives before I could even get the appointment on the 18th.... he apologized but this morning I have started the run around again with Sear's belligerent employees.

Shoot me. Just shoot me.