Have had a Sears credit card for 16 yrs even tho I have not used it for quite sometime. Also

had a card before that before my husband passed away which was in his name.

Have been paying monthly for the credit card debt with no problems and have never missed one payment. I called there as I do to get the amount I owe this time and always so happy to get the voice mail that gives me that information but this time got a person who I could barely understand and who also did not make sense whatsoever. Before he answered, a message came on saying I was 7 days late with my payment which is so wrong cause I had paid it June 21st and it wasn't due till July 10. I get my check the 19th of every month, so I pay all my bills at that time and at that time I never have the bill from Sears and that is why I call their number to get the amount. My monthly payments are not that bad, but the new bill which just came has been raised over 100 dollars more. I called more than one person to see what's going on and no help. I have all my account statements here since I pay online and my bank statements also show I'm paid up to date. It doesn't help to call them, but I am not giving up. I don't have money to throw away to things I do not owe. I also may contact my lawyer and I also plan to get a personal loan to pay off this terrible card. This is the first time I have ever had a complaint about Sears, but after this, I do not want anything to do with it.

I see many complaints online about Sears other than mine, so I know there are many dissatisfied people.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments