Wrong delivery, wait again, new delivery - delivery guy Jose had hard time communicating and was lost. 3-hr window delivery, tortured with calls from lost delivery guy and no delivery was made. 800 # is manned by outsourced staff who were trained to apologize million times - sweet!- but we just need the delivery we already paid for!

Where is big US businesses [especially] Sears going? Who is funding the losing Sears business? Do they really feel like they are winning with their impenetrable bad service??? No wonder they provide financing for 12 mos with no interest... and maybe get help from govt when they fail.

The US business system - e.g., Sears - has resembled a '3rd world country' system. You need luck, to be willing to be at the mercy of delivery guys, and to swear 'never to buy at Sears again'!

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #205237

There stock dropped $ 3.00 a share today

Dear Lk102710,

I'm Scott with the Sears Social Media Support Team. I'm so sorry to hear of your frustration and disappointment with Sears delivery. I know how frustrating it must be to have to wait first for something you've purchased to arrive, but then even more frustrating when it is unnecessarily delayed. Sears has always stood for the highest levels or product quality and customer service; clearly in this instance we have let you down. We'd like to help. At your convenience please contact my office via email at so that we can assist with resolving this issue. Please provide us a contact number and the phone number the washer was purchased under and we will call you at your convenience. In addition, include your screen name (Lk102710) in the email so we can reference to your case.

Scott J.

Social Media Support Team

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #204819

Life is to short to deal with Sears/Kmart/A+E Fatory service.They cause you to loss your temper,have high blood pressure/feel bad about people the way they treat you after they get your money.And there so called home improvement company such as air and heat replacement, siding for the home,kitchen remodels,gutter replacement they job them out to local contractors to do.Thats why there price is so high, there the middle man.Why not call the local person to start with.You will have the home town personal experience insteaad of the third world run around. The investors in there stock is the person looking at there realestate holding were the stores are. When they shut down they can be rented out as office space.

Funza, Cundinamarca, Colombia #204781

Sears sucks.I feel bad for the old timers who still trust the name and get robbed blind by them.

Especially their auto dept. and the Home HVAC installation service. I have never once been to Sears for an auto related issue that did not cost at least DOUBLE the price of everywhere else.

I had them come for an estimate for a new furnace and central air unit and they wanted $11,000 for what all of the competitiors would do for less than $5,000 and they wanted to give me a much lower end unit!!!

Skip Sears.IT SUCKS!!!!