I purchased few items on sale on Black Friday.Was told its on hold because not in stock, and few days before Christmas got an email that my entire purchase was cancelled.

Checked the web and all products are in stock and also available at my local store. This is horrible customer service and never ever buying at sears again and telling everyone I know about this experience. Bought at Amazon, ebay, walmart, target online and received all products, but sears.

Now have to leave last minute shopping for items not delivered by Sears.Never buying at sears ever and will let everyone know about what they are doing

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $40. This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about tool kit at Sears was customer service stinks Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments