I ordered a nordic track elliptical online. I clicked yes for the service agreement 184.99 cost.

When I tried to activate the agreement I was on the phone for hours and no one could help me, not sears, nordic track or the service company. I am waiting for the refund and will return the elliptical to the local store since they sold me a false service agreement. This was the main reason I bought from Sears.

Horrible customer service in trying to resolve this issue. I have to load a heavy item and return to get money back, very disappointed in Sears.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $185. This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about nordictrack elliptical trainer at Sears was poorly trained staff, customer no service and sold a warranty on item they did not cover Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments