2.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Bought an LG fridge online but wanted to upgrade to a different model that was slightly more money.Cancel order & buy the next better item, no problem right NOT!

Called online order & talked with someone who could not speak or fully understand English. This was 1st problem. Told them I wanted to buy a different model and that I wanted to cancel original order. I also asked: Will this tie up money on my credit card or can you just release the money back so that I can buy the next model.

This was 2nd problem. I was told: This not a deal(?) we not hold money(?) you buy new fridge with us(?) This was 3rd problem. So I cancelled order and was told: You refund money in 5 to 10 days. What the heck is this(?) This is not what I was told or led to believe.

Do Not Buy Online!!!! What country are they in? This is why it is being said: Keep USA jobs in America! In the end, I did buy (In the store), a better fridge and the salesperson was a GREAT help.

He went above & beyond to make a bad situation a pleasant one. Thank you to the sales rep who worked in America, Spoke English, & fully understood English.

I have learned a lesson the hard way.NEVER use Sears Online, Bad, Bad, Bad.

Preferred solution: Allow Store to cancel online order & transfer money to other purchase.

I liked: Store rep extremely helpful.

I didn't like: Online not understand english and lie.

Comments