Layout of Store

Update by user Oct 10, 2015

Update....

5:15 pm rolls around.My husband and I are getting ready to go to Costco to get a freezer.

At this point, we have to deal with the fact that this freezer would be delivered at best next weekend. The freezer at Costco is not the one I need but I need it tomorrow so we get in the car when a delivery man comes waving a clipboard.... Yes it is the sub for Sears delivery!! What the heck!

I am thrilled!! I was told they could come next week!! No call ahead. Had my husband gotten here 20 minutes earlier, we would have missed the delivery again!!

But I am elated to see these guys and the freezer!! Great. They get it out of the truck, get it I. It's space, plug it, open it to install the handle and guess what....

One of the shelves was not fastened properly and the I sidefinish of the fridge has deep scratches all over and to top it off, one of the screws for the handle is missing... The delivery guys offer to call customer service. I talk to them on his phone. He tells me he does not understand what is going on...

My freezer is going to be delivered next week and I should not have it. I explained to him that yes if is here and if he wants to send the replacement next week that will be OK. He says I can keep this one for now and they will swap next week. Meantime, he will send me a gift card at Sears.

I thanked him and said that the only gift I need right now is an intact freezer next week. At this point, the last thing I need is an other nightmare from Sears... Even if it is free!!!

Let see...Not sure when and if they can deliver a gift card, ha ha ha!!!

Original review posted by user Oct 10, 2015

Poorest customer service from overseas.

I ordered a 13.4 cubic feet kenmore upright freezer on line on Sunday with a delivery date for the following saturday. I get an automated call to confirm delivery the night before between 10am and noon. All seems on track. 12 noon comes and goes, delivery isn't here. I get it, stuff happens, traffic, road work etc, etc...I call the customer service. Brent tells me to hold, he will check the status of the delivery, he comes back on the line to say that none of the 15 deliveries scheduled in my area have started yet....and the estimated time of delivery for my freezer is now at 4:30 and that the delivery crew will call me 20 minutes prior to their arrival. So I leave my home for a short appointment at 1:30. At 2:15, I am on the road back home in CA where it is unlawful to be on the phone on the road. I pull over call the number back, they do not answer the call and a message comes on that there is no voice mail set up on this phone yet. Suspecting it my be the delivery crew, I immediately call customer service and a young woman tells me the delivery came and went and there was no one home...I asked her how can that be, Brent told me it was going to be delivered at 4:30 and I cannot get an answer from the delivery crew who is probably down the street from me, please call them right now...she refuses I ask for a supervisor...she gets Elija on the phone, I explain the situation again, he puts me on hold, he comes back to tell me that he cannot reach the delivery dispatch on the phone and he is sending them an email to try to send the delivery crew back. He will call me back within 2 hours. I wait a little while, no call. I look at the clock and I think to myself...if he calls in 2 hours, it will be 5:30. That delivery crew will be long gone and their business hours will be over.I call back. This time, Sophie answers, I explain again, tell her about Brent's promise of 4:30 delivery, unexpected and unexplained missed delivery at 2:15 and could she look into the email Elija sent?

I am on hold again. By then, I am informed that the crew has long left the area (like if I did not know that) and would I like to reschedule the delivery next week? well I have gallons of passion fruits juice coming to me for which I need a freezer tomorrow, can we do it tomorrow? no.....

I am now going to a local appliance store right now as I should have done in the first place and will bring it home in the back of my truck. Just have to find a few guys and a appliance dolly. WILL NEVER AGAIN BUY FROM SEARS OR SET FOOT IN THEIR STORES AND IT GOES FOR KMART AS WELL. DO YOURSELVES A FAVOR AND DO THE SAME.LIVE AND LEARN. THIS COMPANY'S CUSTOMER SERVICE IS OVERSEAS MANAGING CREWS HERE. THERE IS NO COMMUNICATION IN REAL TIME AND NO ONE CARES. I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER AND SAVE MYSELF THE AGGRAVATION. NO WONDER THERE BUSINESS IS DOING SO POORLY.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with 1-559-270-1394 and see if this guy can set up his voice mail. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of kenmore upright freezer. Sears needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kenmore upright freezer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments