With Company response

In March of this year I purchased 3 Mitsubishi AC. Since MARCH I've tried to get someone to come out and see the job that was done.

As Sears being a long time big corporation I thought to go with them for the AC. To my surprise I was ignored and no one had the desince to answer my emails. All summer I had only 1 AC working as the one in my kitchen leacked water as it wasn't pitched correctly and the one in the living room stayed on for 3 min. My fustrations is that they installed the AC with these thick black piping that goes from the back of my house to the front of the house thru my kitchen, hallway and thru my front hall and that is they way they finished the job with the pipe exposed.

That is the same way they finished the outside portion of the AC. Now to fix this they want another $1,200 to cover the piping... Now does that sound right to you ??? That I need to spend more money for them to finish the job.

I feel that I was taken advange of as a single women.

I am very very disappointed with the handling of this and will be very affraid to buy anything at SEARS because of this.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous450662,

I came across your post today and thought I would reach out to you. We are sorry to hear of the challenges you have faced with your air conditioning units. We are can only imagine you may have experienced extremely warm whether temperatures this past summer and being without properly functioning AC units in your home certainly caused inconvenience and frustration for your family. My name is Brian L, and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. It would be our pleasure to have one of our dedicated case managers contact you to provide further assistance. Please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name to reference your post (anonymous450662), to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we’re sorry for the dilemma you’ve encountered and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Brian L.