With Company response

I bought a oven,dryer,washer well they didn't level anything, oven was dented and did not work.They did not put booties on when walking in the house so it was dirty!

Called had oven changed out took a week during December then the new oven was dented worse and had broken handle.

Then another week went by of *** saying they would bring on fri then they call fri at 7am it didn't come in and this is before Christmas and not to mention their delivery times are hours on hours off.I will never ever shop there they can stick it where the sun don't shine a month to get a electric range ?

Comments

Piscataway Township, New Jersey, United States #765497

Beware of natives offering 25 dollar gift cards.They typically offer you a gift card and then forget about your ordered item as well as all the money you spent for it.

They will try to keep the money and not give you your item.

I have seen it happen over and over again.

They have so much red tape for the customer to go through that they hope you will just give up in frustration.Hope that you get your range at some point.

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anonymous,

My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalation Team. We appreciate you for posting about your appliances. It sounds as if we have let you down on just about every level imaginable and would like to offer our assistance. We would like to the opportunity to connect you with one of our dedicate case managers to ensure your needs are met to your satisfaction. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name that I have assigned to reference your post (Anonymous465377), to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you and look forward to speaking with you.

Liz R.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

LTCC
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #761705

Why didn't you refuse to accept the range/oven before unloading?