I purchased a generator from sears after the bad weather.The Generator was broken, Sears wanted to charge a 15% restocking fee, just 30 minutes after I purchased.

To top it off they will not refund my money for 5 to 7 days. They have the generator and my money. The corporate and customer services told me there is nothing they can do.

No lights, Almost lost all of the our food, and I'm out $700.00 until they feel like giving me back my money.BOYCOTT SEARS I WILL NEVER, EVER, PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM SEARS/KMART EVER AGAIN.

Comments

Arleen_0,

Please accept our apologies for the problems that have occurred with your generator. We can see what a terrible experience this has been for you and understand why you are so frustrated with us after purchasing a damaged generator and having to wait 5-7 days for your refund. We understand how inconvenient this situation must have been for you; causing you a significant amount of food loss and being without lights. We would like to work with you so that we may have a chance to rectify this situation. At your convenience please contact our office via email at SMAdvisor@searshc.com with your contact details (preferably a phone number) and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. Also, in the email please provide your screen name (Arleen_0) you used to post to this site, for reference to your issue. We look forward to working with you soon.

Kiera J.