I had gone to sears prices' corner in delaware, on 12/2/15 to purchase a new washer/dryer..delivery was 12/6 ...dryer broke on 12/8 ...had called customer service no# ..it is not in America..told my story to 6 different people..who only said...It's a GE and only a GE repairman can fix.

Did not want it fixed..I wanted it replaced. They all talked over me...I then asked ..Who can I speak to ..I don't want it repaired I want a new dryer. Finally someone gave me over to Customer Solutions ..spoke to a "Stacy" she was very helpful..because she heard the anger and frustration in my voice. She took my info..gave me 2 choices repair or replace...I said replace.

then she set up a CASE NO# and a Sales Ck #.

After our conversation..she had set up a Delivery for 12/10 ..and that the Delivery people would call on 12/9 between 6 - 9PM...WHAT A JOKE...no one called..I finally had to call spoke again to someone outside the US..barley understood them..had them repeat several times...called on 12/10 to see what time they would deliver ????never again will I ever ever purchase anything from sears again !!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $800 and wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and sears repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments