Ordered a new washing machine for my daughter and was told it would be delivered the next week. It was delivered but a Broken one was delivered, then the *** woman on the phone tried to convince her to keep the broken one!

Seriously? An 800.00 washer and she is expected to keep a broken one..so then they say they can't deliver another new one for a week as they only deliver in her area once a week!! Ok, so am I getting any compensation? Oh no..we don't compensate for stuff like that.

Now it's been two weeks and she gets told oh sorry couldn't deliver because our brakes were frozen!! What the heck...now it's going to be ANOTHER WEEK. So in total it has cost my daughter over 200.00 at the laundry mat to do the family of 4 laundry for a month. Yet no compensation.

I will NEVER EVER recommend Sears to anyone and I will NEVER step foot in that store again.

I have written 3 letters to this company with not one reply. Talk about ignorance at its best.

Review about: Washing Machine.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Indifference to customers, Poor response from sears, Lack of care to customers, Need people who can speak english and understand english.

Comments