Refrigerator was deemed unrepairable in May 2021. It was approved for replacement 6/28/21 and I received the email July 3, 2021.

The replacement was to be delivered July 23rd, and they cancelled. We were to be put of town that weekend and cancelled our plans only to be postponed. It was them scheduled for September 24. They called the 23rd to say it would be be delivered between 1-3.

We emptied the refrigerator at 1:00 and put food and frozen items in coolers. They never called, so I called at 3:00 to see what time they were coming and they said we could wait until 9. They never showed and never called. Today I called and they say it will be the 29th.

I looked at the replacement contract and it expires today. This better not be coincidence. I feel like I am being scammed and I lost all the food that was in coolers from 1-9.

Everyone I have contacted can't give me any satisfaction on receiving my replacement refrigerator. 9:009 9:00 9:00

User's recommendation: Don't trust Sears or their protection plans.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Sears Cons: Not returning my phone calls, Customer service by chat is awful no help, This last order transaction.

Comments