With Company response

Do not go to Sears for any auto work.I believe they work on commission.

I went to the Sears at the Montgomery mall in PA to have my front break pads replaced. I would have done it myself, but it was like 100 degrees that day and my hydraulic jack was broken. I was leaving for the shore the next day. First they try to charge you for a full break inspection.

When I declined and said just replace the front pads, the manager got pissed and said they had to or they could be held liable. I was like that's BS. It's my car and I decline.

I also stated DO NOT remove the back tires.

Review about: Sears Replacement.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anonymous404596,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the poor customer service you have received. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support Team. I can certainly understand your frustrations that you are expressing with the situation you have encountered with one of our Auto Centers. We do appreciate the feedback because this allows us the opportunity to make the necessary improvements. We would like the opportunity to have a dedicated case manager speak with on your experience. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email, please provide a contact number and the phone number at the time of purchase(if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your Screen name (Anonymous404596) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Liz R.