With Company response

I'm so mad Can't see straight. Bought a 7 year "Master protection agreement" in 2008 and they have NEVER paid one penny for what was SUPPOSED to be covered.

I am sitting in my house at 48 degrees without heat after 3.5 hours on the phone with "customer service" the last two days. I literally spoke to 11 people over the last two days and was diconnected 3 times. Now they say even if you were covered it would be another 24-48 hours until someone CONTACTS you! No way - I am paying out of my own pocket and suing them.

P.S. i am freezing!

Comments

I have had enough of Sears and their run around. They sold us a 7yr master protection agreement on our Central A/C and Heating.

01/2007. They are now telling us we are not covered . I feel like screaming ! Sears needs to step up and honor their commitments to honest consumers.

Every year since installation we have had to fix the A/C system.

As expected the A/C isn't blown cold air again . We are so frustrated at Sears and the way business is done .

I will be calling the Better business bureau. I hope this gets out consumers at large to be very careful when making large purchases.

We purchased a dryer and front-loading washer app. 8 years ago.

Due to the mis-information we were given about purchasing a 2-year repair contract at that time, we will NEVER purchase an appliance from Sear's again! We foolishly bought the 2-year contract; the salesman stated that the rubber gasket that surrounds the washer door needed to be replaced each year. He told us that, under the contract, a Sear's repairman would replace said gasket every year, absolutely free. I inquired about what to do to have this done?

He replied, nothing, we will contact you in one year, make an appt. and replace the gasket, free of charge! NOT!!!! After a year had passed, I contacted Sear's and was told that wasn't the case, that we must have misunderstood.

Again NOT!!!!!

So, as stated above, we will never again purchase an appliance from Sear's. We have purchased other appliances from our local appliance store and a TV from our local electronics store (not Best Buy, etc.) - and got a great sale price, with no repairs/hassles to date.

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. . I came across your post and I wanted to reach out and offer our assistance in getting this unfortunate situation resolved. My team handles Internet related complaints as well as complaints that come to the executive branch and we are interested in taking over the handling of this issue or at the very least monitoring the progress of the current resolution. We need to make sure that everything that can be done is being done on your behalf. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the repair was placed under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition please include the screen name that I have assigned you Anonymous 301384 in your email for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Brian S.