With Company response Not resolved

Sears not only attempted to deliver a defective special order frig, but then they refused to waive fees for delivery while awaiting a replacement although they were running free delivery specials!When I contacted customer service they instead offered me a $75 gift card.

I advised I did not want a gift card and I asked to speak to the supervisor. The supervisor then offered me a $50 gift card. Talk about a slap in the face! Not only does Sears not stand by their product, but they do not value their customer.

There are plenty of competitors to do business with.Adios sears!

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Jedigal007,

I have just read your post and would like to apologize for the ordeal surrounding the delivery of your refrigerator. Anticipating the arrival of a newly custom appliance only to find out it has to be returned due to damage can be disappointing. My name is Stephanie L. and I am with the Sears Social Media Support Escalations team. We are a single point of contact for escalated issues and I would like one of our dedicated case managers to contact you and go over the options we have to assist. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the refrigerator was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name Jedigal007 for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Stephanie L.