Telford, Pennsylvania

I recently bought a dishwasher with Sears and the entire event was atrocious.The contractor botched the job and wouldn't return until I involved an attorney.

The customer service in the Philippines was useless and trust me, when they say the will call you in 24-48 hours they are flat out lying. I did involve the BBB in resolving the unfinished job and the double installation fee but Sears was able to fabricate documentation proving they did nothing wrong. I would take this to a small claims court but I have already sunk in 250 hours to get the job I paid for completed. I got ripped off for an additional $300 but Sears is taking the risk I won't sue due to the amount of time I have already spent.

It's no wonder their stock tanks buy the day.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1240373

I work for xpo ,sears it's all over seas u ask them where they at they say Boston lmaoooooo