I purchased a kenmore refrigerator from Sears in San Antonio, Texas.was not told that after 30 days you could not return it.

31 days after purchase the the freezer started having frost inside and the ice is wet, it never is dry, all my frozen vegetable packages are damp on the outside. They sent a tech out twice and they half way laughed because they told me the New Sears would not allow them to write on it "unrepairable" and that they had the same type of trouble with all these refrigerators.Also that if they did write "unrepairable" they still would not replace it. I am still trying to get them to resolve these issues, Have received nothing positive to date. I am writing a letter to the attorney general of my state.

Hopefully this does not happen to any other senior citizens. I do not know how to place a picture on here, sorry.

Unfortunately I paid it off before all this happened.If I had not paid them believe me they would get nothing!

Review about: Kenmore Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: I want to exchange this refrigerator even if it for one that cost more. a/o this morning the icemaker isn't even working. I am not asking for a refund I just want one that works and not the same kind I purchased. I t.

Comments

Navywifezzz2016

Sears seems to have a problem with Senior Citizens and refrigerators.Why do I have to call 10 x in 3 yrs for repair?

When I went in the store for replacement, was told that my fridge was off the market.I wonder why?

Forget all about the state Attorney General.

All they are good for is slapping tax liens against citizens which dog you for years even after they have been paid off.

All they're missing is a mask and a gun.

You need to go after the offending party, not cry to some poobah downtown.