2.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

BUYER BEWARE!Bought over $10,000 of Kenmore Elite appliances and the Extended Warranty.

Called them out repeatedly and either they never showed or would not repair. The servicemen told me they were ordered not to do anything if they showed up. Waited all day 5 times in a row and never come. Now my refrigerator is out for over two weeks and they will not get the parts for at least another two weeks and they expect me to pay for it, plus refuse to loan us a refrigerator.

The dryer also they came out and said it was a child lock on is why it would not start, it still wouldn’t start and called them out again and he said it was the Control board and was going to replace it, but when he got in it the wires were not connected and accused us of disconnecting them and just connected them. It still wouldn’t work and for 5 times in a row they never showed up. Then a decent serviceman showed up and it showed a code the vent was clogged and said they would not let him replace the Control board until that was fixed. Did that and called them out again and now that my extended warranty is expired they will fix it properly and the refrigerator for close to a thousand dollars.

It was so hard making the decision to buy all the appliances because because my sister and I are disabled and on a limited income and we don’t have the money for this or to eat out every day without a refrigerator.

SEARS WOULD NOT FIX ANYTHING PROPERLY UNTIL THE WARRANTY RAN OUT.NOW THEY ARE WILLING TO AND EXPECT US TO PAY FOR IT.

Review about: Sears Home Services Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments