2.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I bought a mattress pad for my sons bed, a few weeks later I found one I liked better so I decided to take the one back to sears.When I tried to return it unopened, they told me it was after the 30 days refund policy and there was nothing they could do.

Who doesn't take their own stuff back in the same package, unopened? They said it had been posted at all the registers and when I went back and looked it was not, it is something they changed on the receipt but didn't verbally tell consumers.

I am having a house built and have a list of many things I was going to buy here, not now!!!Will never shop here again...

Review about: Sears Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Freki
Hampton, Virginia, United States #1354423

Ummm...it is YOUR responsibility as the customer to know the return policy BEFORE YOU TRY TO RETURN!

Or even better, find out before you buy! You are not special, doesn't matter if you're having a house built.

30 days applies to you the same as it does to me, the same as it does to the president, the same as it does to any other customer.Why do you people think you're so dang special that you deserve to be given some sort of special treatment????

"found one I liked better"

is impossible if you hadnt opened the 1 from sears also