With Company response

I ordered an LG refrigerator and stove, paid for delivery, removal of the old appliances.When the delivery men arrived they refused to remove and install the new gas range because they are not authorized to do so.

After begging, they removed the old stove but refused to install the new one, leaving it in the middle of my kitchen! I called customer service who apologized and offered to waive the installation "fee" (say what?). They transferred my call to the installation department who refused to honor the fee waive.

When I asked to speak to a supervisor, I was quickly transferred to another agent.DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM SEARS THAT REQUIRES INSTALLATION!!!!!!!

Review about: Sears Installation.

Comments

Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States #646143

Delivery and installation are two different words, and two different services available at Sears.Your salesman should have informed you of all the options available, regardless why would you expect a delivery team to do installations.

they don't have tools.

to tarantulus Piscataway Township, New Jersey, United States #749030

Who ARE you?You are rude and condescending.

If a person pays for installation they should get that.

OBVIOUSLY there would be a stove to remove prior to the new install.

Are you ***?:x

to tarantulus #1011868

If there is an installation fee, one would be right to expect the equipment to be installed, I would think. You are an ***.

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous,

My name is Susan with Sears Social Media Support Escalations team. We are a single point of contact for escalated issues which means that we handle issues from start to finish with one dedicated case manager. I found your post here and wanted to reach out and offer our sincere apologies for the issues surrounding your new LG range installation. We certainly understand your frustration with being told that your installation fee would be waived by the first associate that you spoke with. After being transferred to our installation group, they would not honor the concession that was offered to you. We would be more than happy to offer our assistance and help resolve this issue for you.

At your convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Anonymous404631), phone # used at time of purchase to SMAdvisor@searshc.com.

Susan R.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anonymous404631,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the poor customer service you have received regarding delivery and installation of your stove. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support Team. I can certainly understand your frustrations that you are expressing with the situation you have encountered with our services. We do appreciate the feedback because this allows us the opportunity to make the necessary improvements and make things right. We would like the opportunity to have a dedicated case manager speak with on your experience. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email, please provide a contact number and the phone number the stove was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your Screen name (Anonymous404631) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Liz R.