Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Worst customer service ever, I had a receipt to return items that still were in the original bags and it was one day past their policy of 30 days.I said I don't want money back I even said if the price went on sale I would take a lower price then I paid for them.

My items was not even 50.00. The management or even corporate wouldn't help, they just said sorry we have a 30 day policy. Would not make an exception for missing there 30 day policy by one day!

Will they lost a customer for life!I'm sure they don't care about one little person like myself but if I can get just one more person not to shop there, then I'm happy!

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $50. This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1250059

So you didn't follow the policy and you're mad at them? Makes sense to me. And it would be "their 30 day policy" not "there."