If could give Sears minus stars would.We purchased a top of the line washing machine on-line from Sears including the 5-year warranty.

They were scheduled to deliver on a Sunday between 5:30 p.m and 7:30 p.m.(really). At 9:30 p.m..and no delivery and no phone call, I called and after holding for 30 minutes I was told that we were #18 of #20 deliveries. Beyond that, they supposedly "couldn't" give me any other information......if they were still going to deliver that night....what time they stopped delivering.....etc. When I asked them who WOULD know, they said they didn't know that either....they didn't have that information.

I waited up until midnight,, and of course, no delivery. I called fuming the next morning, and was PROMISED without fail delivery the following Friday between 7 a.m. and 9 a.m When I called Thursday night to verify the delivery date and time, I was told it had been changed to 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.(but of course we hadn't been notified of this change).

Furious, I asked for a manager. After holding for 20 minutes, they disconnected me. My husband I realized if it was this difficult to get a new product delivered, we were going to have NO chance if something ever needed to be fixed. I called back again and CANCELLED my order.

The associate told me that she would give me 50,000 Sears points if didn't cancel and told her that those points were USELESS since I would NEVER be purchasing from Sears again. Another bit of information....every single call was routed overseas. You are talking to people who don't even know where you hometown is, nor do they care. Bye, bye Sears!

You deserve to go bankrupt. Thank goodness we didn't buy this machine. What would I do with a 5-year warranty from a company that is probably not going to be around much longer. As a happy after note, I researched "Best Appliance Store" companies, and found ABT.

Wow! They have blown my socks off with their customer service. They are family owned, and CARE about their customer. You talk to a real person in THIS country.

No wonder Consumer Reports has ranked them #1 six years in a row, and Sears LAST.

.So, so happy.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to "just want to vent. we are never dealing with sears again" as the author lost $400. This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.