2.3
Layout of Store

we had our cabinets refaced in 2009 &they are peeling i called sears about it & they said there was a fee of 100 dollars just to look at them then labor charges they were supposed to be lifetime guarntee boy am i sorry i got you to do it i could of got new cabinets for 8000 what a mess they are i,m going to check & see if it would be advisable for me to get a lawyer & try to get my mony back , i work with the public people i,m sure going to recomend the people i see to never get any work done by (sears) my phone no is 814 643 7259 just look up darrel houck 3742 cold sp.rd. huntingdon &you will see the contract work we don,t have pictures just come &look for yourself?

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $7000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments