1.4

Kenmore washer purchased 8/6/17. Made noise from the beginning, bu we tolerated it.

Then on 2/9/18 the washer walked across our laundry room. Called for repairs. Sent a local co. tech and he said that's the worst damage I've ever seen.

Balance weight was a factory defect and couldn't be attached properly (that's why it fell off.) The tech pulled out a couple of handfuls of parts of the tub and balance weight. He said that I would probably have problems even after he replaced the parts. I asked him to tell them that the machine needed to be replaced. He said he is only allowed to order parts per Sears.

The parts would take a week. Meanwhile I called to ask for a replacement, told them what the tech said. They said no. A week later no parts, they were on back order with no idea of when they would come in.

They did reassure me that if the parts were not there in 30 days that they would replace the machine. I asked if I would be reimbursed for the laundromat expenses. They said "of course". It is now 3/20/18 and no parts, no replacement, no reimbursement for laundromat expenses.

I have called at least every other day for an update and received nothing new .

Called home office and they are equally as rude as the customer solutions dept. Don't know what else to do...Can anyone tell me what else I can do at this point?

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Washing Machine Part Replacement.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Sears Pros: All my appliances before this.

Sears Cons: Lack of empathy to resolve, Misleading representation by sears, No customer service people in service not in our country, Lack of documentation that delayed fixing the problem, Manager at local store in hammond.

Comments

That is all I have I would definitely call your local news media. Most do story’s on consumer fraud with fast results