Verified Reviewer

1.9

it took me almost 2 weeks to get my order placed because the website is trash, finally worked with a person on chat because you can not reach a live person from the website!! That was a whole other nightmare!

I finally called the store directly and was informed that all prices changed, cost of the item, cost of delivery, cost of haulaway...... made the selection with a young lady who was very helpful and order was complete, scheduled delivery for 4 days away.. I start getting phone calls 2 days later saying i need to call regarding my delivery, after sitting on hold for 45 minutes I get a person who can not speak English very well saying my delivery is delayed 7 days, I ask for a replacement instead since this is a refrigerator (my refrigerator died 2 weeks ago) and was told they cant help me and if I wanted them to reschedule or cancel... I said go ahead and reschedule it (annoyed but will wait) I then call the store and get the same young woman who says she will have her manager call me to discuss discounts or other options, I never get the call!

The day before the rescheduled delivery (a week later) I get another call telingl me to call again since there is a delay with my order, I waited on hold another 30 minutes to be told the delivery is rescheduled for 7 days out, I told them this is unacceptable, the agent then tells me I can reselect with their other dept and have one delivered sooner... on hold for another 20 minutes where the next person makes me go thru the same procedure as the last person only to tell me they are the online division and they can not help me!!!! I call the store and get a very nice person named Cody, he tells me he can refund my order but I would need to be in the store to receive the refund (I ordered online since the store is near Seattle and I refuse to go anywhere near there!) he says he will have a manager call me.... I asked if it was the same manager who never called me before....10 minutes later Cody calls me back and puts the refund on my credit card...

Now I will have to wait for the refund to appear and start my shopping all over again!!!! Mind you i am now without a refrigerator for about 3 weeks!! I have a family of 6!!!!!

Sears has ruined me! I have been a loyal custormer for 20 years but I will now cancel my sears card and never shop there again!!!

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE ONLINE OR ORDER ANYTHING FOR DELIVERY!!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Sears Pros: Selection, Price.

Sears Cons: Customer service does not speak english fluently, No supervisors to escalate problems, Terrible customer service on shop your way and sears, No options to correct delivery issues, Can not reach a live person.

Comments

#1909016

not a good place to purchase if in a hurry!!

#1909015

Just to add to the above complaint... The reason there is a monetary value put in there is I had to go buy frozen foods to feed my family for the additional week while waiting for the rescheduled delivery as well as purchasing an ice chest to keep milk and other perishables while we waited!!

not a sustainable way to feed a family of 6!! and now I must start the shopping process all over again!!!!

Sears Reviews